Associate Project Manager
Who we are:
Conversable is a funded software startup working on a SaaS platform for building enterprise-class chat/voice bots. Our founding team has started and sold several companies, have worked at companies like Zynga, Yahoo, Demand Media (among many others), and are alumni of Princeton, UPenn, MIT, and Duke.
Our client list includes Fortune 1000 companies such as Pizza Hut, Whole Foods, Wingstop, Viacom, TGI Fridays, partnerships with companies like EY, Booz Allen Hamilton and Olo.
What the role is:
This is a pretty unique job. We're looking for a Swiss army knife / person who wears many hats. Cliche for a startup? Yep. But, we're a small team and scrappy, so we need someone with that mindset - someone who learns quickly, is detail-oriented, organized, and most importantly, gets things done. We don't expect you to be an expert in software project management but we are looking for smart, driven candidates ready to have responsibilities on day 1. This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for someone who has an interest in growing in a role that will have tremendous growth potential focused within the software development and project management field.
Here are examples of things you'll be doing:
- Acting as the primary or secondary point of contact for clients, from on-boarding to launch and beyond;
- Communicating and coordinating with our clients and internal teams to make sure projects are moving forward and are on schedule;
- Assisting Senior Project Managers in release planning;
- Making sure product requirements are met and helping implement project tasks;
- And a bunch of other things we haven't even thought of!
- Undergraduate degree from a 4 year college or university
- Interest in developing a skill set focused on Account and Project Management including software development
- Must live in or around Austin, TX
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Experience using JIRA, Lucidchart, and Basecamp
- 1-2 years of client-facing project management or account management experience
- Experience managing software projects
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketch
- We're located in our office in Downtown Austin
- This position is contract-to-hire (40 hours/week)
- Due to the volume of applications, we apologize in advance that we cannot respond to every application. Thanks for your interest!