Who we are:
Conversable is a funded software startup working on a SaaS platform for building enterprise-class chat/voice bots. Our founding team has started and sold several companies, have worked at companies like Zynga, Yahoo, Demand Media (among many others), and are alumni of Princeton, UPenn, MIT, and Duke.
Our client list includes Fortune 500 companies such as Pizza Hut, Whole Foods, and Disney as well as partnerships with companies like EY, Booz Allen Hamilton and Olo.
What the role is:
You'll be responsible for testing our software applications, including writing test plans for releases, test scripts for new projects, executing those test scripts, communicating with dev and project management teams to clarify intended functionality, and writing detailed bug reports.
Who you are:
- You’re SUPER detail oriented
- You have a high technical aptitude
- You have an uncanny knack for breaking things down i.e. you know how something is likely to break before you even touch it, and you've got a good idea which other pieces will break down after a particular one does.
- You thrive on a small team
- You can work independently and comfortable figuring things out on your own, but are open to direction too
- Must own a working, up to date laptop and smartphone
- Must live in or around Austin, TX
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Awesome office located in downtown Austin
- This position is a full-time contract to hire position
- Snacks and beverages including Topo Chico!