Who we are:
Conversable is a funded software startup working on a SaaS platform for building enterprise-class chat/voice bots. Our founding team has started and sold several companies, have worked at companies like Zynga, Yahoo, Demand Media (among many others), and are alumni of Princeton, UPenn, MIT, and Duke.
Our client list includes Fortune 1000 companies such as Pizza Hut, Whole Foods, Wingstop, Viacom (MTV EMA), TGI Fridays (check out their Facebook Messenger chat bots!), partnerships with companies like EY, Booz Allen Hamilton and Olo.
What the role is:
This is a pretty unique job. We're looking for a Swiss army knife / person who wears many hats. Cliche for a startup? Yep. But, we're a small team and scrappy, so we need someone with that mindset - someone who learns quickly, is detail-oriented, organized, and most importantly, gets things done. Here are examples of things you'll be doing:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for clients, from on-boarding to launch and beyond
- Communicating/coordinating with our customers and various internal teams to make sure projects aren't blocked
- Managing schedules and release planning
- Making sure product requirements are met
- And a bunch of other things we haven't even thought of!
- At least 2 years of client-facing project management or account management experience
- Experience managing software projects
- Must live in or around Austin, TX
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Experience using JIRA, Lucidchart, and Basecamp
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketch
- We're located in Capital Factory at 7th and Brazos
- This position is contract to hire (40 hours/week)
- Due to the volume of applications, we apologize in advance that we cannot respond to every application. Thanks for your interest!