Senior Software Engineer
Who we are:
Conversable is a funded software startup working on a SaaS platform for building enterprise-class chat/voice bots. Our founding team has started and sold several companies, have worked at companies like Zynga, Yahoo, Demand Media (among many others), and are alumni of Princeton, UPenn, MIT, and Duke.
Our client list includes Fortune 1000 companies such as Pizza Hut, Whole Foods, Wingstop, Viacom (MTV EMA), TGI Fridays (check out their Facebook Messenger chat bots!), partnerships with companies like Ernst & Young, Booz Allen Hamilton and Olo.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be a key member of the Conversable platform team - that means building out the tools and APIs that our partners and customers use to build conversational experiences
- You'll be working on customer implementations and partner integrations
- You'll be developing machine learning algorithms for a variety of use cases that enhance customer and end-user experiences
- You'll be working with natural language processing technology
- You'll work on use cases for bots in Facebook Messenger, Twitter, SMS, Slack, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Hipchat, Skype, Kik, and much more.
- Must Live in Austin, Texas
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Experience with Go and web technologies such as React
- Startup experience
- SaaS experience
- Awesome office located in Downtown Austin
- Full-time with salary, stock options, health insurance and flexible vacation
- Snacks and beverages including Topo Chico!