Who we are:
Conversable is a funded software startup working on a SaaS platform for building enterprise-class chat/voice bots. Our founding team has started and sold several companies, have worked at companies like Zynga, Yahoo, Demand Media (among many others), and are alumni of Princeton, UPenn, MIT, and Duke.
Our client list includes Fortune 1000 companies such as Pizza Hut, Whole Foods, Wingstop, Viacom (MTV EMA), TGI Fridays (check out their Facebook Messenger chat bots!), partnerships with companies like EY, Booz Allen Hamilton and Olo.
What the role is:
Ideal applicants for this role will have a combination of skills including but not limited to: excellent writing skills, a creative mind, a knack for design-oriented details and the ability to explain how you arrived at design decisions.
- Must live in or around Austin, TX
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 2-3 years of working experience with a background in advertising, marketing, copywriting, content creation, screenwriting, product design and/or user experience
- Excellence in English writing and generally strong at oral and written communication
- Knowledge of design tools including Adobe Suite and Sketch
- A clear understanding of user-centered design principles
- Experience in client-facing roles
- A creative mind with a capacity to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the current uses of conversational bots
- Additional design and/or software development skills is a plus
- We're located in our own office in Downtown Austin
- This position is contract to hire (40 hours/week)
- Snacks and beverages provided including Topo Chico!