Summer Intern - Business
Who we are
Conversable is a funded software startup working on a SaaS platform for building enterprise-class chat/voice bots. Our founding team has started and sold several companies, have worked at companies like Zynga, Yahoo, Demand Media (among many others), and are alumni of Princeton, UPenn, MIT, and Duke.
Our client list includes Fortune 1000 companies such as Pizza Hut, Whole Foods, Wingstop, 7-11, P&G, TGI Fridays, Shake Shack, and Denny's, and partnerships with companies like Booz Allen Hamilton and Olo.
What the role is
We're looking for a self-motivated college intern to help us with a variety of business related tasks and projects including things like competitive research, designing sales demo scripts, collecting and manipulating digital assets, and more.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Project/client related tasks
- Competitive research projects
- Designing sales demos and digital asset creation
- Software testing
- Writing articles
- This is a paid internship position
- We're located in our office in Downtown Austin
Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to each application. Thanks in advance for your submissions!
- Must have your own computer
- Proficient with Keynote (preferred) or Powerpoint
- Experience with Sketch and/or willing to learn
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to work quickly and hit project deadlines
- Authorized to work in the United States