Who we are:
Conversable is a funded software startup working on a SaaS platform for building enterprise-class chat/voice bots. Our founding team has started and sold several companies, have worked at companies like Zynga, Yahoo, Demand Media (among many others), and are alumni of Princeton, UPenn, MIT, and Duke.
Our client list includes Fortune 1000 companies such as Pizza Hut, Whole Foods, and Wingstop (check out their Facebook Messenger chat bots!), partnerships with companies like EY, Booz Allen Hamilton and Olo.
What the role is:
You'll be responsible for testing our software applications, including writing test plans, executing those plans, writing detailed bug reports.
Who you are:
- You’re SUPER detail oriented
- You have an uncanny knack for breaking things down and putting things back together i.e. you know how you broke it
- You thrive on a small team
- You can work independently and comfortable figuring things out on your own, but are open to direction too
- Must own a working, up to date laptop and smartphone
- Must live in or around Austin, TX
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Awesome office located in downtown Austin
- This position is a full-time contract to hire position
- Snacks and beverages including Topo Chico!