Who we are:
Conversable is a funded software startup working on a SaaS platform for building enterprise-class chat/voice bots. Our founding team has started and sold several companies, have worked at companies like Zynga, Yahoo, Demand Media (among many others), and are alumni of Princeton, UPenn, MIT, and Duke.
Our client list includes Fortune 1000 companies such as Pizza Hut, Whole Foods, Victoria's Secret, Sam's Club, Wingstop, TGI Fridays (check out their Facebook Messenger chat bots!), partnerships with companies like EY, Booz Allen Hamilton and Olo.
What the role is:
You'll be working on a team that’s building out our enterprise platform for creating automated messaging and voice experiences. The projects could include client facing tools, machine learning, and other platform infrastructure. You may also be building custom bot applications for major clients that have millions of customers.
We’re working with Go, Postgres, and other services on AWS.
Who you are:
- You work on backend applications - that’s where you thrive
- You’re excited about working on a nascent technology that’s constantly evolving as more messaging and voice platforms embrace automated experiences
- You’re self-motivated and innately curious about what makes things work
- You’re proud of the work you put in front of clients and end users
- Experience with machine learning and NLP a plus
- Experience with Go a plus, but not required because you can pick up new languages with ease
- Must live in or around Austin, TX
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Awesome office located in Downtown Austin
- Full-time with salary, stock options, health insurance and flexible vacation
- Snacks and beverages including Topo Chico!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!